This crazy situation we have going on.. its so dog gone difficult for everyone. Everyone has been affected in some way. My heart is breaking for the 2020 Seniors who are missing their last year of high school and their last sports season, high school play or musical, band concert and more. And the class of 2021 is right on their heels with their junior proms cancelled or rescheduled among other events. My own High School Junior (Class of 2021) is getting ALL the family time she can handle. I'm loving it. She is so sick of us I'm surprised she hasn't locked herself in her room or climbed a tree in the orchard just to get away. I'm kidding. Sort of.
We (Blue Shutters) are non-essential. Meaning, we are closed (Currently) for in person sessions. Fingers crossed that this will change soon. We've been keeping ourselves busy trying virtual sessions and expanding our night photography knowledge, trying to help support our local businesses (YA for take out food!) In all honesty in our profession there is ALWAYS something we can learn, expand on, or improve on so we can continue to find new challenges to try or new techniques.
We miss shooting so much.
My FAVORITE thing with high school seniors is the challenge to create sessions that are about YOU. What YOU like. The more you share, the better we can find that! Some of our seniors honestly don't know what they want, and just want to play around with different settings. Some have clear cut MUST haves. I love the variety and working with everyone.
If you have read my ramblings this far, I want to offer $100 off ALL of our senior packages booked between now and May 24th AND a complementary family mini session.
80 percent of our seniors go with our Luxe Session, but we have a few who want less or a few who want more. Our packages are also customizable. Our goal is to give you the best senior experience possible.
To book a session OR to inquire to learn a bit more go to our handy dandy form here: Class of 2021
The fine details..
1. You click on the form above and fill it out.
2. We send you our magazine with info on our senior packages.
3. you say "lets go for it" and email us back that you are IN.
4. We send you an invoice. It a $50 REFUNDABLE deposit to book your session. Refundable if the worst happens and we aren't allowed to photograph. lets hope for the best shall we?
5. You don't HAVE to choose a session right now. Use this time to think about what YOUR must haves are. We will email you a questionnaire and stalk your Pinterest to get an idea of what you like.
6. When we get the go ahead to start having sessions again we will email you to schedule a date. At that time your remaining balance will be due OR you can set up a payment plan.
Enough of my ramblings. thank you for listening ~
PS. This post is filled with my favorite class of 2021 Junior-- my own kid Josie. I just cant help sharing her beautiful face everywhere I can.